Sunday, October 25, 2009

We made it our alright..... just barely

Muhahaha to our humble internet abode where we rest from our adventure at FRIGHTOWN the scariest place known (to reside in the Memorial Coliseum aside from Bill Walton's Locker.) It was a fun little excursion into Portland's darker side filled with wicked clowns, floor creepers, and giant cyclopes we made it out alive to give it a six skulls out of ten.
There were three haunted attractions. The first two were pretty freaky especially for Clifford who wet his pants almost :) Ok not really it was probably me who wet my pants. The scariest part was probably Clifford going through a curtain before me and the putting his hand out to grab me! Pretty freaky bowie.. The last attraction however was the lamest I've ever been too. It was very light and full of plastic, non moving monsters. It was very disappointing and made me wonder whose great idea it was and why no one told them it was LAME.
But on top of that they sucked us dry for twenty bones each (apparently their stupid coupons aren't valid on weekends) and made us wait in line for about an eternity and a half. The good thing was they did send people out through the line who would occasionally draw a shriek or two. As the Halloween season draws to a close (crazy!) I think we'll make plans to go to Milburn's Mansion next year (outside of Hubbard and winner of best old school website,) because they have Haunted Woods where my own creepy crawlies will make sure to take the spook out of me.

Clifford and Brynn

0 thoughts: