Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Am I going to far?

Maybe. But in the end all I wanted to do was to get my computer fixed, to have no problems or worries whether or not i'd be able to get through with a session on the computer. Arrrghh. But I drew up the letter and will be sending it today. Much like the other guy's claim it's asking for a fair amount of money in order to restore the money we spent on this product. I think we know that machines fail, that is to be expected. But when under warranty we should hold companies accountable to their word, that in a year (or whatever the time frame) you have the warranty that aside from your own negligence things should be restored as is. No if, and, or but. Will keep you posted.


HARVEY BIRDMAN, my hotshot lawyer with AVENGER his legal secretary

0 thoughts: