Monday, October 26, 2009

I hate Hewlett Packard

Well somewhat ironic since i'm typing on an atrocity of an HP but consider this the last product I but from a company that outsources tech support to incompetent liars in India whose male managers call themselves Hilary, stick me on hold forever, and won't send me a stupid battery because I DO NOT WANT VISTA on my computer. That's right because all they want me to uninstall Windows 7, roll it back to Vista all so I can perform a battery check with their stupid program that crashes. Fact is that after spending a week in California this computer should have been running in tip top shape and there is no reason that I should have to run to Best Buy to fix a problem that still exists. After all the Geek squad even backed me up (writing me a little note for my records) and we know how much they know!
Ok that's the rant, onto happier things.
Started at SoccerPlex today and it's good to be working again. Just had too much time on my hands and I think it's going to be a nice fit. The owners having just taken over an established business seem to have a lot on their hands but from what i've seen things are real healthy and in fact growing which makes my previous experience valuable but also opens up possibilities for me to learn so much about the business side of things.
I think I may bring it to HP's attention though, with a nice little model letter I found on Gizmodo.

2 thoughts:

Sofia D. Hoiland said...

Convert to a Mac, get a Mac, it will make you happy!

Clifford said...

I'm all about Macs but the cost has been real high. Though with the latest refresh of the lower end Macbook they were selling the older ones for 800, five months to late. Hopefully I can... someday.