Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What a Freak

I have to admit in high school I skipped a few classes senior year. But honestly it was like one or two.. for some reason I am a freak and its always been hard for me to ditch school for the day. This problem hasn't changed since I've been in college. I am so afraid I'm going to miss something extremely important or that I'll get an F because I missed ONE class. So, Monday I had the great idea of skipping my afternoon classes and heading to the beach... and with much debate I finally decided to go.. although I told Clifford to turn around halfway to Salem.... I AM A FREAK! I'm so glad we went because it was a beautiful day and we got to see my family and eat gross pizza.
That night we saw the worst movie I've seen in a while. Dallas' theater only plays one movie and my family invited us to go. The movie is called "Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief". Awful movie even for kids. I won't go into much detail... but the coolest part was when Uma Thurman, who plays Medusa, got her head chopped off, then they rolled the head in a jacket and used it to turn people to stone. Overall, bad bad acting, bad bad plot, bad bad everything. And Pierce Brosnan seems to be drunk.

2 thoughts:

Jordan and Lindsay said...

Brynn you are so funny! I miss you! I found your blog off of Emily's, so now i'm stalking you :) haha hope life is great for you and your husband.

Brynn said...

Lindsay! I miss you tooooo!!!! Well, now I am stalking you too! You guys look happy and youre wedding looked beautiful! How are you guys doing?? Life is great here!