Monday, February 1, 2010

Time flies...

Can I just say that I HATE cliches.... I really really do. BUT I also have to say that I cannot believe my brother turned 18 last Sunday... time really does fly by. I can remember playing barbies with him and his extremely round body ironically dressed up as a pumpkin for halloween. He had super white hair and a bull cut and chubby cheeks. He honestly was a super sweet brother and still is. It just blows my mind that he is growing up and making decisions about college and life and WOW... on a more sad note... I was trying to remember my 18th birthday just 3 years ago and I can't remember a thing about it. I have such a bad memory.. I guess its good Clifford has gotten me into writing on here! 

2 thoughts:

Unknown said...

I have had those same thoughts almost daily over the past 21 years. I have loved every day that I have been privileged to spend with my family and hope to be able to spend the eternities with you all.

Jana Banana said...

Aww that was a nice comment by your Mommy, I can't believe that Brynnie is saying she can't beleive how time flies..makes me feel ancient! I can't believe you are married let alone Ty Ty going off to college! Exciting but scary, I only want great things for you guys. I know we all have to experience the hard knocks of life but honestly I just always want only happiness for all my nieces and nephews!