Friday, February 19, 2010

Danger!

Surprise, surprise, look who comes crawling back. I find the best time to write my posts is during my human development class which is a snoooOOOOOoozer (in terms of content not presentation). It just doesn't catch my imagination. So let's get you caught up.

Cougars are 0 and 3... bummer. Still hunting for my first win in indoor soccer (not counting PSU's team). We are so close at times but seeing as this is or first session we tend to let the wheels come off. The rest of our schedule leans toward the bottom end of our league so it bodes well for our chances this week.

Totally stoked for the upcoming session of Kid's Play because we are opening a lot more classes this session. Means I will be officially a night student which come the end of the term I may come to regret. But like I was telling Brynn, this is my first (and maybe only shot) at a directing a youth program so I want to do it right. Already I have overcome any doubts about teaching that floated around my head after the termination of my relationship with Portland Indoor because fate intervened and I was able to find a home in Soccerplex. I only want to make this place better.

Newlywed lesson, part XIX... Worst part of the morning is after you wake up and you know you have to leave the warm comfort of the bed with your beautiful wife at your side. I want to say that my morning wake up routine now at least takes ten minutes longer but I don't want to leave the best part of my life.

One day we will get that stupid red car out of the parking lot... someday...

0 thoughts: