Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sleepy time.

Here I am 12 and half hours into my 16 and half hour shift all the while i've been operating on a total three hours of sleep. Yummy. The bed will be so nice to me. But watching the games all day have started to bring my excitement to a fever pitch as my team will take the field for the first time next week, predictions? Champions. What else would we be? Though this division may shake out weird because we've got a number of teams but we won't be playing everyone in the division because there are a few Saturday only and a few Sunday only teams. Which means we need many goals. But talking to the team there quite a few who love playing up and hanging around that net so I have faith in their boots putting that ball in the net.
Next week my aunt is getting baptized and she has asked me to baptize her. I am so happy and this will be the first time that I will be able to do the actual baptism myself. It is a sweet experience and I am so grateful for the opportunity. The the blessing of having the Holy Ghost in her home will be such a boon to her family I can only feel good things to come.

0 thoughts: