Sunday, January 17, 2010

Boogers

Everyone who knows me well knows I'm horrible with kids and I've never really thought they were that cute. They smell funny, they seem to always have runny noses and boogers or sticky cheeto fingers, they always need to be entertained... Why do I need to be doing something funny at all times to win their affection?? I've never liked holding other people's babies either.. it's always freaked me out. What do I do with it once I'm holding it??? I never know!!!!!!
When I got called to Sunbeams I was excited (no more relief society :) ) but also nervous... would I have to wipe boogers from their noses?? Would I have to be one of the three stooges to make them laugh?? I wasn't sure how it would end up but I can tell you now that its been so fun! They are adorable and say the funniest things are are more easily entertained than I thought they would be :) Maybe I'm getting better with kids after all .....

0 thoughts: