Monday, November 16, 2009

The bubble

Brynn is sick, all I say is boooooooooooooo! It's our first real sick day and she had to call in which made her feel bad because she's not practically dying. I totally understand the desire to work but then again I am the stickler for trying to get others healthy. Always the double standard that i've lived by, hacking and sputtering around doing whatever needs to be done but it's pains me when others are ill because of the helplessness that it brings to me, not being able to fix the problem a feeling of impotence creeps through my system. Darn germs.
The bubble burst today as a guy talked to me on the bus, headphones and all. We boarded the bus and apparently i've ridden with him before because I was informed of a pretty extensive medical history including the stress that sitting down for prolonged periods of time puts upon your bladder. Go figure.

0 thoughts: