Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wooooooooooooooooooooo!

Our fifteenth post what an exciting event and to commemorate it we are giving away free passes to clean our home. I know, I know, we're so generous.

Harry Potter was great. Finally after sitting through the slog that was the summer movie season we finally found some people who could make a decent movie. The bad thing is now that we are going to have to watch two more movies to get through with the series. I don't want to wait.

Catered a wedding last night. It will be the last time hopefully... arrrgh. Must... repress... bad... experiences...

Giving the introduction talks in the ward this week the good thing is that Brynn will have to shoulder most of the introduction. I hate talking about myself, especially considering we won't be here in a month's time.

0 thoughts: