Sunday, July 26, 2009

'Gator

Last night we went to the Portland Temple and it was great. We often create barriers that are non existent and I was happy to see how really easy it was set aside a few hours and enjoy the blessings of the Lord's House.
Afterward we went to the Montage located under the Morrison Bridge which is a nice little joint which serves a cuisine focusing on Cajun food. I discovered a while back with some friends when I was living from Portland and it has long since been a favorite. Usually i'm a stickler for eating the Spold (spicy and old mac) but I was feeling adventurous and went with the Gator linguine. Not half bad. Not too spicy and really the Gator tasted something like shrimp but not to fishy. A little Portland Punch to wash it down (my only complaint is with the drink which aren't refillable) and a nice night was capped.

1 thoughts:

Bill Fullmer said...

I have eaten chickens feet, chicken brains, dog, locusts, and embryonated chicken eggs and who knows what else I ate in Thailand that I didn’t ask about. I could be the bizarre foods guy.